650 Sierra Madre Villa, Suite 110 • Pasadena, CA • 91107
Online telehealth counseling and psychotherapy can be flexible and convenient. It allows current and former individual clients or couples to have the flexibility, comfort and convenience of receiving quality therapy from home or private office through encrypted, secure video conferencing or telephone. Online counseling option makes it easier for clients to receive quality services. Online counseling is available to deliver services to clients who may be unable to come in for a face-to-face session due to location, travel limitations, physical limitations, and other circumstances.
Simple and easy
For online counseling, all you need is a smartphone, tablet or desktop computer with a web camera and high-speed Internet (best) or cellular service.
How to schedule your online telehealth counseling session
If you wish to schedule an online session with Dr. Z, please call (800) 483-9591 or use the online appointment request.
SMARTPHONE: Must be connected to the Internet (best if via Wi-Fi). Service is available via Intermedia’s AnyMeeting. App download required to connect by smartphone.
TABLET & DESKTOP: Tablet or desktop must be equipped with a webcam and be connected to the Internet. Service is available via Intermedia’s AnyMeeting platform. No download required.
Office Safety Precautions In Effect During the Pandemic
La Vie is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
• Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms have been arranged for appropriate physical distancing. We are asking everyone to observe signs to help physical distancing.
• Our staff wear masks while in common areas.
• We maintain safe distancing.
• Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms, the waiting room and bathrooms.
• We schedule appointments to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
• We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
• Objects and areas that are frequently touched are sanitized after each use.
• Physical contact is not permitted.
• Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
• Common areas and restrooms are wiped down frequently and thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
To Make an Appointment With a La Vie Therapist
Fill out the Appointment Request here. After we receive your request, a La Vie therapist will contact you directly by phone to discuss your situation and to set up your first appointment.
2. By Telephone
Call La Vie at (800) 483-9591 during office hours, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please feel free to leave a confidential message on our voice mail if you do not reach our appointment coordinator during office hours. After we receive your phone message, a La Vie therapist will contact you directly by phone to discuss your situation and to set up your first appointment.