Clinical Research Articles
Published by Dr. Mark W. Baker
• Is religion healthy? in The Psychologist, Journal of the California Psychological Association.
• The psychodynamic treatment of resistance with a religious patient from the perspective of intersubjective theory. in Journal of Psychology and Theology, 27(4), 291-99.
• The loss of the selfobject tie and religious fundamentalism. in Journal of Psychology and Theology, 26(3), 223-31.
• Comment to Rabin. in Psychoanalytic Psychology, 13(3), 419-20.
• Anxiety and values: Anxiety as caused by the frustration of a major value, religion./a> in Journal of the Louisiana Psychological Association, 2(4),35-41.