A message from Dr. Mark W. Baker, Executive Director
La Vie Counseling Center is a non-profit corporation established to serve the community by providing counseling, education, and training. La Vie seeks to offer the best from the psychological sciences in an effort to treat the whole person: body, mind, spirit, and relationships.
While we welcome clients of all faith backgrounds and practices, we are uniquely qualified to offer Christian clients a sophisticated integration of spiritual and emotional issues. La Vie Counseling Center was established on the principle that high-quality, professional counseling must be available at a reasonable rate that excludes no individual.
La Vie offers professional psychotherapy and counseling services at reasonable rates at its two locations, Pasadena and Santa Monica.
- Premarital/Marital Special: During these difficult financial times we at La Vie would like to support the marriages in our community by offering a package of 10 premarital or marital sessions for $100 at our Pasadena location. Call (800) 483-9591 to reserve your sessions! Space is limited.
- Family Therapy: La Vie supports families with family therapy sessions (one adult and one other family member) at our Pasadena and Santa Monica locations. Call (800) 483-9591 to reserve your sessions! Space is limited.
- Eating Disorders Process Group: Starts on February 28. Join now!
- Donate! La Vie Counseling Center’s ministry to those in need is dependent upon the generosity of those who contribute. La Vie is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation and all donations are tax-deductible. By giving generously to support La Vie you help subsidizes the cost of therapy for those who cannot afford the full cost of counseling. Help us fight for good mental health in our community! Thank you for your support! Click here to donate.
Today’s Video by Dr. Baker
Dr. Baker’s Radio Interviews
Dr. Mark Baker’s radio interview: Spiritual Wisdom for a Happier Life: The Importance of Expressing Our Emotions in Healthy Ways
Dr. Mark Baker’s radio interview: Discussing the Tragedy of Las Vegas: Where is God When It Hurts?
· Hear more radio interviews by Dr. Mark Baker.