If you are interested in our professional services or need more information about La Vie, please contact us by phone, fax, email, or the online appointment request form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
To contact a La Vie therapist, please consult the La Vie therapist directory for phone numbers and email addresses.
The La Vie toll-free telephone line is (800) 483-9591.
The La Vie fax number is (626) 351-9493.
Online Appointment Request
To make an appointment, please complete this form.
Useful Emergency Contacts
Mental Health Emergency
The following contact numbers and addresses are accurate to the best of our knowledge and are provided as a courtesy to our website visitors. We apologize in advance for any inaccuracies that may result from changes made by service providers without notice.
- Psychiatric Emergency Rooms:
- Las Encinas Hospital
2900 E. Del Mar Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91107
Free Assessment & Referral 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (800) 792-2345
- UCLA Biobehavioral Sciences
Telephone Number (310) 825-9989 for information and referral (dial 800-825-9989 from outside area code 310)
- Ronald Reagan Medical Center
757 Westwood Plaza Los Angeles, CA 90095
Hospital Information (310) 825-9111 – Emergency Department (310) 825-2111
- Las Encinas Hospital
- Psychiatric Evaluations and Crisis Intervention:
- Los Angeles County: County Crisis Intervention 24-Hour Number (800) 854-7771
- Orange County: County Crisis Intervention 24-Hour Number (714) 834-6900
- Riverside County: County Crisis Intervention 24-Hour Number (800) 706-7500
- San Bernardino County: County Crisis Intervention 24-Hour Number (909) 382-3100
- Ventura County: County Crisis Intervention 24-Hour Number (877) 327-4747
- Child Abuse or Elder Abuse:
- APS (Adult Protective Services): (877) 477-3646
- DCFS (Dep. of Children & Family Services): Child Protection Hotline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (800) 540-4000
- Rape Crisis Hotline and Support:
- LACAAW (Los Angeles Commission on Assaults Against Women) 24-Hour Hotline: (626) 793-3385
- Suicide Prevention:
- So. California Suicide Prevention Hotline: (877) 727-4747
- Info Line of Los Angeles County: 211 or (800) 339-6993
Provides current listings of support groups, community resources, service information and referral. Web sites: www.infoline-la.org and www.healthycity.org